WHERE ARE THE WOMEN AT HOLMAN… WHY ARE THERE WOMEN AT HOLMAN…
With every cell of my being and with every fiber of my memory I oppose the death penalty in all forms. I do not believe any civilized society should be at the service of death. I don’t think it’s human to become an agent of the angel of death. — Elie Wiesel
Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Archbishop Desmond Tutu
The five women on Alabama’s Death Row have this in common…They were convicted of killing their child or someone else’s child…
EVEN IN HE*L, WE WOMEN R SHAFTED
pondering 424 Facts About Incarcerated Women https://clairemilliganponders.com/2022/10/11/ponderings-424-facts-about-incarcerated-women/
1. The population of women in state prisons has grown at more than twice the rate of the population of men in state prisons.
2. Women are disproportionately incarcerated in jails where more than half of them have not yet been convicted of a crime and are still presumed innocent.
3. Most incarcerated women are mothers.
4. Two hundred and fifty-eight women have been exonerated since 1989.
5. Most female exonerees were convicted of crimes that never occurred.
6. More than a quarter of female exonerees were wrongly convicted of harming a child in their care.
7. Only 13 women have been exonerated with the help of DNA evidence.
8. False or misleading forensic evidence contributed to the wrongful convictions of 94 women who have since been exonerated.
Errors in forensic testing, information based on unreliable or unproven forensic methods, fraudulent information or evidence, and forensic information presented with exaggerated and misleading confidence can all contribute to wrongful convictions. Such factors contributed to the wrongful convictions of at least 94 women, whose convictions have been overturned over the last three decades.
my my my 😢😢😢
I WE! RISE‼️
Ukuthula/UBUNTU. IT IS WELL.
sat oct 22 2022 REmbr… G is, as G can only BE. GOOD
amen. so BE it. laff THRU it…yes. in Time.